Happy Independence Nigeria - Special Prayers For Nigeria & Nigerians : From The Desk Of Samuel Makuochi-


Friends, let us pray for Nigeria. God is able to change any nation. Let us pray for GOD's wisdom, guidance and direction for our leaders as they make efforts to tackle some of the issues confronting the country and her people. Let us also thank God for the little peace we are witnessing in Nigeria; pray that they will be sustained and improved upon.

The Bible (Christian Holy Book) says in 2 Chronicle 7:14 
"If My People, Which Are Called By My Name, Shall Humble Themselves, And Pray, And Seek My Face, And Turn From Their Wicked Ways; Then Will I Hear From Heaven, And Will Forgive Their Sin, And Will Heal Their Land"

I believe that Nigeria can overcome all her challenges, I believe that Nigeria can recover all it's lost time and resources, I believe Nigeria and Nigerians can still build bridges across tribes and religion, I believe that Nigerians can live in peace....................Nigeria can still be great again.

Happy Independence Nigeria

Sincerely

No comments: